Personal Branding is a management necessity, not a self-endorsement campaign
Establishing your personal brand is crucial for advancement of your line of business and development as a leader. Unfortunately, personal branding has turn out to be a “commoditized” term that has lost its purpose as people have carelessly used social media as a platform to build their personal brand and increase their relevancy.
They believe by the means of social media the market value of their personal brand increases immediately rather than remembering that the process of developing their personal brand is a superior responsibility; a never-ending voyage that extend well above social media.
Personal branding, is much like social media, is about to make a full-time promise to the voyage of defining yourself as a leader and how this will form the manner in which you will serve others.
Your personal brand must represent the value you are capable to deliver consistently. This doesn’t represent self -endorsement that you ought to be creating awareness for your brand by presenting your achievements and success stories. Supervising your personal brand needs you to be a counselor and great example.
Personal Branding and Using Social Media
Chances are you will see a list of your well-known social profiles mainly Face book, twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google +, tumblre, Instagram in your search results. Google provides a high authority to all of the main social media platforms. Finally, the more active you are on a fastidious platform, the higher that profile is ranked.
Your personal blogs, website and images are almost certainly ranked high too, as social media and content creation are essential parts of personal branding SEO. Your personal brand is how you emerge to the world. Therefore, it serves to reason that a strong brand is preferable to one that is unrefined and unexciting.
Personal branding on social media is a subject we had loved to submerge into a bit deeper, starting with this overview of tips and strategies. I am gratifying to have found a number of useful tips on how building a personal brand can be made easier with social media.
Personal branding is the process of managing and optimizing the way that you are presented to others. Social media is one of the keys to organizing your personal brand online.
Keys to Use Social Media to Build Your Personal Brand
- Define Your Objective first
- classify two to three areas of expertise
- Make a wide list of profile links
- builds up a Strong Positioning Statement
- exercise a constant look and feel on all platforms
- Reserve Your Name Everywhere
- make use of the same profile photo crosswise all channels
- apply a consistent name on all channels
- Post every day on your most valued social profiles
- Join a chat, groups to reach out to others
Emerging Trends of social media that will impact personal brand
- Incorporated Personal Branding Apps
- Deliberation-Leadership Consultants
- Your Location Becomes Part Of Your Brand
- The Transformation of Training
- Virtual World
- LinkedIn delivers a competitive advantage for companies
- Videos will lead - Face book profile pictures can be Gif videos
- Great personalization will be key to success- Face book allows you to decide what you show