Hospital Management System
An electronic and dynamic administration in a health center, clinic, Hospital or a Nursing Home would need to accurate. And it must result in price cutting and systematic management. We have created this revolutionary software (product) HMS (Hospital Management System). Is precise in its approach and fit all domain including small, medium or big sites. The critical points that show Hospital Management Software importance are listed in the following. Lines which in turn justify your investment.
- You will need lesser number of manpower to serve more patients in same time or equally short. You would have the option to re-deploy them at other appropriate locations.
- HMS not only offers a chance to the hospital to increase their patient protection or care but also can enhance the advantage of the association.
- Hospital Management Software would authorize hospitals, health care, clinic or nursing homes to serve the speedily expand number of health care consumers in a price-effective manner.
- Hospital manager would be able to significantly enhance the operational command and thus efficient operations.
- This would facilitate to enhance the response time to the demands of patient care whereas it automates the activity of collecting, assembling and retrieving patient information.
- The senior physician, surgeon would spend his valuable time more in hospital activities than to put in clerical activities otherwise.
- Accounting sometimes turns terribly pathetic and complicated. This software will remove any such difficulty, since the improvement of information through its MIS will turns virtually on your finger tips.
DigiClay, Hospital Management Software provides a modular idea and versatile in terms of selecting the modules out of needs. All such modules are written below for the administrators to choose from.
- Registration and Enquiry Management
- Appointment & Queue Management
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR) with Document management System (DMS)
- Pharmacy Management
- Operation Theatres timetable and Management
- Nursing and Ward Management
- Ambulance Services Management
- Quality Assurance and Monitoring
- Financial Accounting System
- HRM and Payroll System
- Blood Bank Management